W.H.O. SELF REPORTING QUESTIONNAIRE (SRQ)(WHO,1980)
- Do you often have headaches?
- Is your appetite poor?
- Do you sleep badly?
- Are you easily frightened?
- Do your hands shake?
- Do you feel nervous, tense or worried?
- Is your digestion poor?
- Do you have trouble thinking clearly?
- Do you feel unhappy?
- Do you cry more than usual?
- Do you find it difficult to enjoy your daily activities?
- Do you find it difficult to make decision?
- Is your daily work suffering?
- Are you unable to play a useful part in life?
- Have you lost interest in things?
- Do you feel that you are a worthless person?
- Has the thought of ending your life been on your mind?
- Do you feel tired all the time?
- Do you have uncomfortable feeling in your stomach?
- Are you easily tired?
TOTAL YES SCORE: