Excellent presentation of causes of stress experiences and how to address it by emotional stability.
My understanding and TAKE HOME points:
1. Connect with the higher power;
2. Recognise that you are only a small part of the universe;
3. Learn to Live in the present;
4. Develop routines including exercise, relaxation, breathing exercises, hobbies,listening to music, spiritual reading;
5. Keep ready coping mechanisms that you can use(like remembering something significant, a recalling of spiritual thought, distraction activity, reaching out to others etc), when you meet stress, so that you can use it, at that time;
6. Devote yourself to service, which will elevate your life purpose and minimise the stresses;
7. In a challenging situation, think of the past and futureto develop an appropriate response, and
8. Make all these measures a part of your daily life, so that when the unexpected comes you can overcome with least distress
STRONGER THE ROOTS OF EMOTIONAL STABILITY, WEAKER THE EFFECT OF STRESS.
Please see the video and share your thoughts.